Virtual Classroom Google Ads Course Online
Our Google Ads training course will help you optimise your overall marketing strategy and specifically your ad accounts, campaigns, keywords and ad copies. Discover the different strategies and methodologies when planning and setting up your campaigns. Target the correct audience by using keyword match types and keyword research. Increase your quality score by optimising your ad copies and landing pages. Understand the meaning and importance of tracking and meaning of each metric to create fully customised reports and dashboards.
Our course is accredited by CPD Marketing, each attendee will receive a certification at the end of the course and a reference they have attended the course.
Who is this course for?
Our Google Ads online course is held virtually online in a classroom environment, the course follows examples from past experience of our trainer to demonstrate how to approach, create and optimise Google Ads campaigns.
Why One to One Google Ads Training?
Unlike our other mixed classroom courses, we have created our Google ads course to be one to one for several reasons. However, the most important reason is our one to one course allow us to find solutions to your specific industry and business problems. This course will also guide you and give you the confidence to complete your Google Ads certification.
Introduction & Strategy
- PPC & Google Ads overview
- PPC, SEO & SEM terms
- Keyword research, market & competitor research
- Aligning your Google Ads to your marketing
- Ads pro’s & con’s
- Importance of a well-defined plan & strategy
Bid & Account Optimisation
- Bidding & budget optimisation
- Quality score optimisation
- Time, day, device, age & gender targeting
- Strategies to scale up your campaigns
- Systematic A/B testing
- Taking your account to the next level
Tracking & Goals
- Understanding how tracking works
- Google tag manager
- Google Analytics overview
- Goals & eCommerce tracking
- Event tracking
- UTM tags
Account & Campaigns
- Account & campaign setup
- Types of PPC campaigns
- Standard & SKAG campaign structures
- Regional campaigns & accounts
- Set up tips & scoring your campaigns
- Remarketing & Google Shopping Overview
Ad Copies & Extensions
- Improving your ad copies
- Utilising the best ad extensions
- Best converting ad copies & text
- A/B testing ad copies
- Extended ads
- Ad copy best practices
- How to interpret data
- How & what to report
- Types of reports
- A/B testing ad copies
- Automating your reports
- Example reports give away